Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Monday, June 23, 2008

What makes my life...

This is Rocky.. If you continue to read this blog you will hear all about the trials and tribulations of having a very active 19month old male boxer. He is a loveable beast who was mistreated before we got him almost a year ago. He was beaten and kept in a cage over 12 hrs a day. He has come a long way in the last 10ish months but he still has some hurdles to overcome such as his chewing everything in site. He is so sweet and loveable and does such goofy things.We are lucky to have him in our home.
This is princess Lola. She is our 2.5 yr old boxer. She was supposed to have been my brothers boxer but when Skyler and I moved here in August 06, she seemed to adopt Skyler. That is her boy and she will go anywhere he goes. She doesnt like it when he isnt home and its her duty to wake him up in the morning for school and put him to bed at night. Seriously she will go and lick him til he wakes up in the morning and will lay down with him til he goes to sleep at night. She does love her creature comforts and will whine to be covered up.
Skyler he is truely what makes my life worth living. We have been through so much in the last couple of years and he truly has been what has made me keep on living. He has a smile that just makes it impossible to stay mad.. He is so sweet and loving. I am blessed to have him as a son. He does suffer from a form of Austim known as Aspergers its been a long road to get him to where he is. He is now a A student in school and is making friends and doing wonderfully. I could go on and on about Skyler but in the coming months you will learn all about him and what makes him tick.
This is mine and Skylers Gaurdian Angel. His name is Jaxson Clark. And born on April 11, 2005 that is also the day that he went to heaven. Its been a tough 3 yrs but I have made it. I dont think I would have made it as far as I have in the last 3 yrs with out the support of a great family and a great set of friends. To read more about Jaxson and our story please check out www.myspace.com/jaxson05 or http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/angelbabyjaxson/. This is something I am very upfront and talk about very regularly. Most people do not realize it could happen to them. Stillbirth happens more often than one thinks.
This is me I am who I am and if you dont like it oh well. I am 31 yrs old and a single mom. My past makes me who I am. Over the last 3 yrs I have had a lot happen but what doesn't break us makes us stronger. I wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasnt for my family and my friends they have helped me in more ways than one. I truely apperciate each and every one of them.If you ever want to know anything about me feel free to ask. My email is netters30@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home