Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Scattered thoughts.

I just love this picture os Skyler and Lola. She seems to know he was going to be leaving on a trip and she was saying she didnt want him to go. She sure does miss him and So do I.
Well I figured after reading everyone else's blogs for so long I would have to start my own. Not that I will probably keep up with it much but at least it gives me a place to say what I want to say and what is going on in Skys and mines crazy life.
Well things have been going good for us. Skyler left yesterday on his first road trip. He and my brother are driving to California for vacation. I cant believe I let my baby boy go with my brother but they are having a blast and Skyler really wanted to go see his family. Since moving to Texas he really misses California and his friends and family there. I cant say I blame him. I was going to be switching jobs this week but changed my mind and am staying with the current company. I really do love my job and I dont mind the long hours even though some days I may complain about them and how tired I really am. My mom and I are trying to get started on our own at home business as well. we are working on doing soaps, bath salts etc here at the house. I hope it goes well we are in need of testers for some of the products so who is up to it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home