Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

California by Night

That is what Skyler called and told me on the phone just now. He said he thought the painted desert was cool and that he really liked it. He told me he was having Burger King for lunch and that he had his picture taken at a T-Pee. He really sounds excited to be on this trip with his Uncle Matt. They got him a route 66 t-shirt and a Arizona sheriff badge along with a really cool blue stone( those are Skyler's words). He told me he missed me but that he was having fun and was being a good boy. I cant believe my son is on a trip with my little brother.. BOY the memories Skyler will have forever. I will post pics of this trip when they come back to Texas. I really hope Skyler is keeping a journal of the things they see. Doesn't look like they are going to hit the Grand Canyon I think they just want to be in Cali. Well its time for me to go and sort through toys etc. Perfect time to clean his room is while he is gone for a month. Bye bye toys and clothes that Skyler doesn't wear anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home