Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Closer than close

Skyler and Matt are on the homeward stretch to Redding, Red Bluff and as Skyler refers to it home. Yes we all know home is really in Texas but California is always home to Skyler as it is for me. Last night they made it to Fresno. Matt I think was hoping to make it to Sacramento. So he would only have a two hr drive to Red Bluff. When I asked Skyler if he knew what today was he said yeah dinner with Aunt Shell Belle. I thought for sure he would say getting to see Papa Jim. He was like well yeah that to. The goofy kid. I know he will be a very busy boy for the next couple of weeks while he is there.
Mommy is just as busy here at home. I am cleaning out the toys, old clothes etc that has to go. The kid has way to much stuff and I am clearing it all out. So far ive gotten one big bag of clothes to go to charity ( i am sure more will follow) toys will be going to. He seriously has a ton. Many are broken so they got tossed. When Skyler gets home he isnt going to know what to do. Well I am off for now to work some more in his room and to get a few other things done. Vacation for me ends on Saturday and boy this week is going SLOW.. its only WEDNESDAY..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home