Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

They have made it....

Grandma Great, Skyler and Cayden

Grandpa Jims mom( Granny Ross) and Skyler

Grandpa Jims Dad( Grandpa Great Ross) and Skyler
They have arrived in Red Bluff and are waiting to greet my dad at home. I am sure both Matthew and Skyler are glad to be out of the car and relaxing. Skyler can now talk Gramma Teri's ear off instead of Matthews. Or Skyler has already begged to go to the swimming pool( i am betting its this). Tonight they are having dinner with an old friend then heading up to Redding to stay with Grandma Great. I am sure Grandma Great is looking forward to seeing Skyler. I hope he understands that Grandma Great cant do as much because of having her shoulder replaced in March. Either way he will LOVE seeing her and visiting with her. I hope they get a lot of pictures of their visit with all the great grandparents. I have been told not to call/text for the next 24 hrs because they are visiting. Gee thanks guys. Oh well I know Skyler is in good hands and is having a good time. I sure do miss him though.. Above are pictures from our visit in January to see everyone. One of these days I'll figure out how to get them where I want in a post.. until then bear with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home