Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Storms





]

Last night there was an awesome summer strom that started brewing right around sunset. Well I decieded to go get some pictures of the great sky. The thunder was so loud. I loved it. It was a great night and sounded so awsome.I loved watching the lightening that came along with it. I did feel sorry for a friend of mine since such bad weather came crashing down here and they cancelled her flight from here( dallas) to Portland she got stuck and American didnt want to do anything to help them out. They finally made it home this morning after being rerouted through LA. I am just happy she got to get home to her sweet Jakey.
Not much going on here today just relaxing and getting ready to head to dinner for a friends birthday. Guess if I get cleaned up and look decent Ill post a couple pics of me from tonight.. be prepared.. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home