Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

October 15th.....

Is approaching very fast. For those of you who read my blog and dont know much about me or what October 15th stands...

October 15 is the National Day for Stillbirth and Pregnancy Loss Awarness Day. If you want more information about it please visit. http://www.october15th.com/ it does give alot better information. But for me its another day for remembering my sweet Jaxson Clark who was born still on April 11, 2005. Not that I dont remember and talk about him on a daily basis but its another day that I can do it with thousands of other parents. It's about making people more aware that it does happen.
Last year I sent candles to all my angel mom friends and I really hope to do something for them again. Please mark this date on your candle and remember to light your candle.

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Kirsten......Mommy to Jakob, wife to Paul said...

I will write it on my calender and light a tart (only candles I have) for Jaxson and for the baby I lost March 13, 2003

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home