Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Just Becasue

I am not working doesnt mean that my house is the daycare house. I really hate that people think because we arent working we arent busy and dont have things going on and they can just leave their kid here with out even asking if we will keep them overnight or not.
It went a little something along these lines. Skyler stayed with his friend "J" from Friday night til last night. Yesterday the mother texted me asking if Joshua could come hang out for a while yesterday evening. Ok no problem figure she wanted us to keep him for a couple of hours while she went to AA or something. Enter 10pm when we haven't heard a word from her. "J" asked me earlier when he was going home. I answered I really dont know sweetie. So after I took them swimming I had everyone get in PJs and relax the boys were watching tv in Skylers room and just having a good time.Both fall asleep.   My sister got home from her trip in Cali late last night.... so we, Mom and I ,were both up til the weeeeeeeeeeeeee hours of the morning. Not a problem under normal circumstances or if all we have is Skyler and Cayden but with 3 of the boys who dont play well together it makes it difficult.
Fast forward to just after 8 am... My cell phone goes off  ( we are all still sleeping boys included) and its the Mom. She asks if J is ok and I say yeah.. Then asks if me if he is going to daycare today or not. WTF I am not running Janettes Free Daycare for everyone. My response was a little nicer but I am sure there was an edge to it. I said noone told us anything. So now we have to drop J off at daycare because his mother didnt want to pick him up last night , didnt leave her girlfriends house early enough today to pick him up. I really dont get it. Maybe I am not suppose to all  I know is I cannot take much more of his shrieking like an animal, or any of the other behaviors that a 6 yr old should not have. ( that will probably be a post much later today ).
Well I am off to apply for jobs, and do my normal stuff until my mom gets back with my nephew ( we DO keep him ).



And to top it off Mother Nature Hates me today ....

1 Comments:

At August 4, 2008 at 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, Janette, hope you give the momma a piece of your mind, That's just plain rude!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home