Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Upsetting

Most of the people who read this blog are well aware of the fact on April 11, 2005 I lost my son at birth. I called my dad the other night to check on things in California, see how my grandma was etc. Well he told me he couldnt order Jaxsons headstone quite yet but he would be soon. Ok no biggie we have waited this long to order it whats waiting a little longer. He then tells me I need to change the signature in my emails to not include what it says. I said that just automatically goes with every email I send. Well you need to remove it. I was totally dumbfounded and said Why? he said becuase it upsets him. Well guess what it may upset him but it makes me happy to show that I am remembering him. Seriously its just a little saying and its been there for MONTHS why say something to me now about it. Oh well.. I wanted to tell them well just dont read my emails. I mean wouldnt that be an easier way to resolve the matter. I know dad means well but He cant tell me what to do or how to sign my emails its my freedom of speech etc. He can choose not to read them well at least thats how i feel.




Honsetly does this bother anyone???



1 Comments:

At August 21, 2008 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Tracy said...

It has never bothered me. And why should it? YOU are the one who lost a child, Janette. I don't think anyone has the right to tell you how to observe his memory. No disrespect to your dad, but I don't think he should have said that to you. JMO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home