Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rocky Rocky Rocky

Thats all I can really say I think the pictures pretty much say it all. Especialy once I add in the captions.
That is the contents of my purse
Rocky looking down at what he had done
Sitting in the middle of the contents of my purse
Sitting in TIME OUT
Looks like he is laughin cause he is in time out
He went and tried to hide behind my mom and under her pillow guess he knew I meant business
Rocky hiding behind my mom and Lola just chillin at the foot of bed
I always tell people I have more than one kid.. .Rocky is a child and its hard to beleive he will be 2 in December when he acts so much like a puppy.. Ill post the Pony story and pics later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home