Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

UGH

So under normal circumstances you would think this blog would be for updating about our normal life, or when something exciting happens but lately all its been is whining but for most part I have tons to whine about. That will soon be changing.
Friday I had a job interview with Tom Thumb Grocery Store. For those of you on the west coast its similar to Safeway.. for those of you on east coast.. I cant recall what its related to there.  Well I did well in the interview and passed the pretest. The new store director has only been there a month but is totally restaffing the store. COOL. Looks like I will be starting beginning of this week. I am really excited. I am also kinda nervous but thats just because its a HUGE pay cut. Oh well life will go on.
I also found out my unemployment has been denied. Guess its ok to have coworkers scream at you and tell you you are nothing as well as push a door in your face. Whatever.. I am filling an appeal to the decsion. I know that my prior EMPLOYER FGR FOOD CORP lied about stuff in their statement and I will make sure it is known. I am getting written statements  from others who have worked with the manager who made me leave. I found out that that manager has slapped people and gotten away with it, she has also threatned sexual harassment on every male she has worked with. YEAH but I was the problem.
Today the boys(cayden and Skyler ) had a lot of fun making forts and playing with the dogs in them.
I really think Rocky liked it the best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home