Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dog Gone Days of Summer

Last night I got a bright idea to give our dogs a bath once we were up in the morning.
BOY!
That was a chore. Rocky the dog we "rescued" freaked out. He hated the bath at first and kept slipping and sliding. He was a great sport and Lola even got in the tub with him. I wish I had a picture of the two of them together in the bath. Maybe next week when they get another..
Rocky finally settled down and was actually easier to bath than I expected. He just stood there.
But before I washed Rocky I did Lola. WOW can you say I got wetter than her. She loves,and I mean LOVES the water and baths. She allowed me to wash her. And when I was ready to wash her belly she decided to put both paws on my shoulders.
Both dogs are sweet smelling and ran around acting silly afterwards.
I am sure with the heat here in Texas they both loved it.
Thats all I have done for the day oh and laundry that has multiplied several times over.
Just adding this picture because I love it from when we lived in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home