Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Friday, June 27, 2008

LAZY DAY


Rocky with his new lamb


Rocky and Lola with the skunk.



Today was a fairly lazy day as last night was my moms last night at work. So today we seriously didnt do much but sleep. I did work on Skylers room some more. Late today we had to run to the bank and I decided I wanted to go to Big Lots to look at some desks since my desktop computer will be here in about a month( its not new its my old computer and I am very excited to have it come home).After Big Lots we headed to the mall to go to Barnes and Noble. Ended up buying a bunch of books for Skyler and Cayden for while they are in California( going to mail them tomorrow). Mom and I were starving.... Mom and I were discussing dinner while looking at cook books.. yeah good idea by then everything LOOKED GOOD..... well since we were at the mall and a place that I LOVE was there I said what about FUDDRUCKERS she said ok.. Let me tell you they have the best hamburgers in the world( well ok in my world) they even out weight IN N OUT Burger. I love their burgers .. if you havent tried them you really need to if there is one in your area.. www.fuddruckers.com




Yes I have very happy feet now. I bought these sandals last summer and when we moved in December I lost one of them. I was very sad this spring when the weather turned nice and it was sandal weather because I was only able to find one of them. Fast forward to today, I was cleaning out the dungon as I call Skylers closet, I was sorting through the tubs of toys and what do I find at the bottom.. But my Sandal. I was so happy to see it. Today they have been on my feet and I must say that I have very HAPPY FEET. I love these sandals they are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home