Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

EXCITING NEWS

I have been on my "new" job for about five weeks. Today I was called into the office. I was totally scared thinking I had done something wrong to one of our babies, deep down I knew that wasn't it. Then I thought it was because I kinda rocked the "cradle" so to speak about some wrong doings in our class. I was wrong on all counts... The director offered me a lead teacher position in a classroom where the lead teacher was not doing very well and being a little to rough with her babies. I was in a total state of shock because its not something I was expecting by any means. I figured I would get lead in our class this spring when our lead teacher goes out on maternity leave. I am moving up to the one year old class. I am super excited about it but also totally scared. Its a big change from what I have ever done before but I know I can do it. Its also a total change in what hours i will be working. I will be working 630 am til 4 pm. I love those hours. I was informed today that they have never moved a teacher up as fast as I was... My lead teacher in hte room I am in right now is sad to see me move up I guess when I was feeling like I wasn't doing a very good job I really have been.. They have been watching me. Best part about it is I get all my kids back in 1-3 months when they move up to my class.


Well I am off to be estatic some more.. I am still in shock over it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home