Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

@@

Is how I really feel about something right now. I think its "funny" how other people can post things to a group that are off topic but anytime I do it doesnt get approved for one reason or another. All I posted with OT(off topic) in the subject line was about a new promotion at my job, I wasnt trying to sell anything  I was sharing some GOOD news.Yes it was off topic but it had never been a problem before so why would it be now.. Oh because I cross posted it to another group in which she doesnt like someone who partakes in it. CHILDISH if you ask me. I am just going to  not say a word in the email groups anymore. ITs not like anyone will notice that I am even gone since I dont post that often. It just hurt my feelings that I cant post stuff that is an update but other people can.

3 Comments:

At October 6, 2008 at 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you feel that way Janette. My group is for posting about tarts and candles that I make. It is not for personal updates. I got numerous complaints so I had to tell you up front. Sorry that my honestly bothered you.

 
At October 6, 2008 at 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life it too short... Grow up and get over it. Congrats on the promotion, but for heaven sakes blog about it or email to your friends. If it wasn't a forum for that meaning OT, you probably shouldn't have posted it there in the first place. Maybe you should apologize for being in the wrong...Not blog about be childish... Cause it sounds like you knew it was OT in the first place and not the right place to discuss this.

 
At October 6, 2008 at 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janette, without taking any sides, were you thinking? Trying to stir pots? I know that you know that people were/are going to see your blog. I think that you're being unfair. I can barely keep up with ONtopic threads, nevermind OT.
CLC loop is for that wonderful wax we are all addicted to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home