Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If you dont want the truth dont read it..

Well for as long as I can remember I have always been one to say what I am thinking and mean what I am saying. Seems that sometimes I am that way to a fault. As previous postings on my blog have shown me and in other places. I have decided something though.. Its as easy as not clicking to open things up if you dont want to read what I have to say. We are all allowed to have our own opinion and allowed to express it. Or at least I thought we all were.Maybe I am wrong but last time I checked it was OK.
I am not going to bow down to anyone.. and I dont expect people to bow down to me ( as some might think). I used to roll over and do what everyone wanted me to do but guess what its not happening anymore. Kinda like me changing jobs this summer yeah times were tough when I did it but guess what I am so much happier now. If I dont like something in my life I will be the one changing it not because someone tells me to but because I want to.
My life seriously consists of work, Skyler and working my second job and anything else just takes a back burner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home