Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Monday, October 6, 2008

WOW....

Today was my first day in my new position. It really is a lot of fun... but  alot of work as well. I am changing up the classroom I am in. The teacher that I am replacing was slightly unorganized and kept things that didnt need to be kept. I am doing major FALL Cleaning.  I am hoping to get a good routine in the next two days for the kids. Today was fly by the seat of my pants. I really dont like that.. But it worked and the kids were pretty well behaved. I brought home work which is totally nice. Especially since it involves Fun things like getting cubby tags ready.      
I came home and was available to get Skylers hair cut, cook dinner and have a relaxing evening at home. That just didnt happen when I worked til  630pm. 
However after I relaxed things got kinda crazy.. But oh well such is life.. For those of you who have read my blog and read the post @@ not many would know what it was in regards to.. But it caused drama.. Was I trying to stir the pot.. Nope I was just posting my feelings on something. Did people blow it out of the ballpark yep.. Someone is done with me.. Wow.. is my world crashing down on me NOPE. I actually feel sorry for the person who is done with me. I have known for a while this person was the type to blow HOT and COLD however I tried to look past it because I really liked them. The last few months though something has been different about them I am not sure what but something. I am really disappointed that they couldnt keep a professional relationship just that and a personal relationship just that. The two should never cross paths. I was able to remain professional when I ordred something.. But my order has been canceled because of something that happened privately... Oh well.. Lost business is lost business for this person. Yeah I didnt give this person a lot of buisness but any busisness is good buisness in this day and age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home