Always something new

This is about my journey through life with my wonderful son Skyler. We have had our bumps in the road but we stay strong.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OUTRAGED..

I dont know what has me more pissed off and upset.

why????? Click this link and it will shock, outrage and piss you off.
Well at least it did for me I dont know if its becuase I lost a baby to still birth and I was NOT treated the way the lady in New Jeresy was treated. I cant belive the way they are treating it. Its like oh your baby didnt matter because it didnt live. Well damnit let me tell you something it does matter, it was someones living child even though it only lived inside of them. IT still deserves better than be tossed in the trash. The child still deserves a death certificate ( yes its not as good as a birth certificate) HOWEVER it does say YES this child was a part of you and was living at some point.
How could any human being just toss a child that you see the parent walk it to the morgue in teh garbage knowing the parent wanted to do a service for them.
Now you know if the cards were turned and the mom had delivered at home and the same thing happened and she threw the baby in the garbage she would be sent to jail, and serve time in prison.  The system just sucks.
After having gone through my own loss of a child at birth, I feel awful for this young mother and her 5 year old child. I want her to know that her child shouldnt have been thought of in the way it was. That it was a living being person. That she deserves to have it treated with utmost respect etc. IT was a persons child , something very real  to this mom. I mean its hard enough to take that you dont have your baby to go home with. Can we imagine how it feels to hear the words Oh.. by the way we cant find your sons corpse we think we threw him out wiht the TRASH. That baby wasnt trash it was loved by the mother and her family. I am sure the sibling loved him as well.
I pray for this mom that she sees justice served. I hope after an incident like this New Jersey changes the way things are done. I hope they change it to where a child who is born still gets a death certificate, Hell make it one step better do like california and give the parent a certificate of birth its different than a certificate of live birth and it helps in the grieving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home